How Goodera Volunteers are Giving Back this National Volunteer Week
National Volunteer Week, being held from 19th April to 25th this year, has already seen a lot of participation from volunteers across the world. Despite the COVID-19 crisis that we find ourselves in, volunteers have continued to volunteer their hearts out.
Volunteers from all over the world have moved to a virtual way of volunteering, ensuring their safety at home while not compromising on their acts of goodwill. At Goodera, we have also seen this shift in the way our volunteers give back.
This year, volunteers have completely shifted to virtual volunteering, with several volunteers actively fighting the COVID-19 pandemic from their living rooms. Here are some of the ways our volunteers are giving back:
- Creating attendance dashboards using spreadsheets in order to help non-profits track data, statistics and trends.
- Translating public action messages into various regional languages so these messages can create an impact in beneficiary communities.
- Blogging around events, drives and movements organized by non-profits.
- Brainstorming ideas to help a non-profit organization get their ideas across and raise funding on social media.
- Designing marketing templates for non-profits to use in order to better execute their communication and fundraising strategies.
- Reviewing and giving feedback to students on their code as well as resolving the doubts they face as they try to keep up with their studies.
How are volunteers at your organization giving back this National Volunteer Week?
For National Volunteer Week, we are giving away our Employee Volunteering Platform to companies for free. If you’d like to talk to us about employee volunteering at your organization, click here.